13 August 2004

afterbirth

it wasn't going to happen, not again. it takes too much time and really nothing happens except words.

i tried to do without it. on august 1, 2004 my blog went into coma, rolled over and died. i lost two years of entries and i was finished.

no mas.

but i couldn't do it. i can't stop the craving. once in a while i gotta' to at least try to write something -- even if it's a buncha' crap.

so this is the beginning of yet another attempt at a journal of sorts.

as stated above, i recently lost two years of journal entries at a previous site. it originates from my website, spidermoon.net. the previous blog, the dead one with no more archives, was served by blogstudio.com, a site that went belly up, but not before eating my archives. i'm staying away from there now, at least for writing. it's already devoured enough of me.

so here we go again. i'm beginning again. hey ho...

this will get better. trust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home