13 November 2004

vent

it's like i've been written off, dripping with increasing speed through the cracks.

never have i been up against so much NON communication. does anyone know what'shappening? i'm beginning to think not.

the staff, the nurses, nursing assistants, etc. here are all very wonderful to me. but above that levelt here is nothing. it's like i'm being kept in the dark as a form of punishment for not having a family doctor.

since i normally don't follow the rules of society i get punished with no communication from anyone who knows what's in the future for me. becausei'm normally a "healthy" person, rarely get sick, don't eat their chemicals, i don't need a doctor, and now they all band together to make me pay.

what's the deal? i'm saving the state from having to spend money on me most of my life, and when i need them, they just ignore me.

ok, i'm done venting now.

no, i don't feel much better.
-----------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home