20 November 2004

pow-wow

finally getting things straightened out on this end. had a pow-wow with some hospital case workers, admins, and a couple of really good friends who are social worker-wonderwomen from safe haven (a homeless crazy person shelter) representing me. they've helped me before with housing and stuff.

i will be getting discharged wednesday 24 nov.. my mom is coming from the mainland monday 22 nov. she'll be staying in my apartment starting monday afternoon and then will live with me a couple weeks or so till i get healed sufficiently to be independent again. i'll be getting all kinds of services, hospital bed, adapted commode, visiting nurses, etc. to help mom take care of me.

so mom and i will be staying in my apt and she'll be helping me recuperate. much better than this sterile hospital. my only concern now is my cat. i have these horrible visions that she has crawled into some corner and died. but my friends say that she is fine and they've been taking care of her. so maybe i'm just a nervous nellie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home